Following feedback here are some handy links to useful information on this site.
- If you are unaware of CHOBA events here a few ways you can find out more, we publish dates up to one year in advance for major reunions
Initial invitations for reunions are sent out at least 8 weeks prior to an event
Annual Old Blues Day – it is our plan to hold this event annually the next one being scheduled on 29th April 2017
- Why CHOBA holds reunions in central London
The recent Old Blue survey results are as follows – 24% in London / 23% in South East, giving 58% accessible to central London.
London based reunions are held mid-week as the cost room hire for weekends is too expensive – we have recently changed events to Friday nights to allow an overnight / weekend stay following feedback
Other reunion and section information
If your area is not covered by an existing CHOBA group, there are several ways you can volunteer to help
- For events held at CH
- Want to visit CH
- Publications online
- If you need business / entrepreneurial guidance
- If you would like to be able to get in touch with fellow Old Blues
- To keep up to date on our official social media pages they are:
Facebook – Christ’s Hospital Old Blues Association
Twitter – @CHOldBlues
LinkedIn – Old Blues
Instagram – CHOldBlues
- For information and discussion about the different ways to be involved not just financial donation refer to point regarding volunteering ideas in section 2.
- 12. Better visibility of financial status – visit either the CH or CHOBA website